165 Woodward Ave Sausalito, CA 94965
- Beds 2
- Baths 2
- Sq.Ft 1332
- Status Sold
This enchanting Sausalito cottage, with panoramic Bay views, is perched on a private sunny knoll, on a beautifully landscaped lot and oozes with charm! 1st time on the market in 40 years, this delightful two bedroom/two bathroom + den single level home is warm and welcoming and has a wonderful indoor/outdoor flow that opens to the lovely flagstone patio(s), level lawn and beautiful gardens beyond. The landscaped, terraced gardens are delineated by masterful stone retaining walls, custom iron railings and flagstone pathways, designed by local artisan, Tom Wilhite. The meticulously maintained gardens have mature, deer resistant, drought tolerant California native plantings along with beautiful Manzanitas, Magnolias and Rhododendrons. No place on the property is more enchanting than the "Eagles Nest" patio with built-in seating - the perfect place to watch the Bay, Sunrises, red sails in the sunset and the Maritime heritage this town is so famous for!
- Panoramic Bay views
- Beautifully landscaped, terraced corner lot that backs to City property - creating the feel of a much larger, private parcel
- Great one level floor plan with easy indoor/outdoor access from most rooms
- Two bedroom/two bathroom home that includes primary suite
- Separate Den/Office with built in desk, bookshelves, storage and remote controlled gas fireplace opens to private patio
- Living/Dining Room with wood beam ceiling opens to kitchen and flagstone patio with Pergola and level yard
- Updated kitchen with six burner Viking Range; KitchenAid Refrigerator; Bosch dishwasher and built-in microwave
- Stacked washer/dryer in laundry area adjacent to the kitchen
- New dual pane Anderson windows throughout in 2021
- One car carport with large storage closet; off street parking for 3 cars
- Fully automatic irrigation (recently upgraded)
- On demand hot water
- Short distance to the 101, shopping, restaurants, public transportation & marina(s)!
- Meticulously updated and maintained by the present owner for almost 40 years!
This very special property is being offered for sale for the first time in 40 years. It has been lovingly owned, maintained, expanded, updated and remodeled through the years with comfort and charm in mind. A complete disclosure package that includes Home/Pest/Roof Inspections by Homeguard; Preliminary Title Report by Old Republic Title; Sewer Lateral Inspection by Trenchless Titan; Resale Inspection Report by City of Sausalito with review of lateral video and required repairs and are available upon request. All Offers must include a signed copy of the Coversheet/Receipt for Disclosure Package.