838 Olima Street, Sausalito
Offered at $1,595,000
This one has it ALL! One of the best view homes in Sausalito! An extremely rare opportunity (this unit hasn't sold in 23 years) for an amazing three bedroom/2.5 bath home with extraordinary Bay and Angel Island views, private patio and enclosed yard (with views) and two car attached garage! Situated at the north end of town, with easy access to the 101, shopping, parks (including the Remington Dog Park, the newly renovated MLK Park with tennis & pickleball courts, Par Course, playground and multiple playing fields and the Golden Gate National Recreation Area!).
Enter from the spacious two car garage that has been nicely renovated with storage and workbenches to the main entry hall that leads to the backyard and the Primary Suite. The Primary Suite with its own wood burning fireplace opens to a private patio with a recently installed saltwater spa, raised garden beds and level lawn, all fully enclosed. Upstairs the main living level, the Great Room with vaulted ceiling & wood burning fireplace, opens to the eat-in kitchen, the loft office/3rd bedroom above and view balcony. This spacious room has views in every direction - Look to the southeast for beautiful sun/moon rises, and views of Mt Tam from the kitchen. Also on this level is a nicely updated conveniently located powder room. The upper level (above Great Room) are two bedrooms (including loft style room, presently used as office) and full bathroom. Perfectly situated for guests with nice separation from Primary Suite on the 1st floor!
- Spacious three story, three bedroom/two and half bath townhome with extraordinary Southeast facing Bay, Angel Island and Bay Bridge views
- Entry level Primary Suite opens to private view terrace and has its own fireplace. It has been upgraded with new maple floors, upgraded closet organizers. The spacious Primary bathroom has walk in shower and full-size tub, double sink and new hardware.
- The spacious Great Room with remodeled eat-in kitchen was updated in 2018 with custom cabinetry, gas fireplace, floating TV shelf and sound bar with cabinets. This room with vaulted ceiling opens to loft bedroom/office above and has gas fireplace and spacious view balcony.
- Kitchen was remodeled in 2018 with custom cabinetry, addition of extended pantry, window seat with drawers, granite counters with backsplash, Thermador 6 burner gas range with convection oven, custom wood counter. Dishwasher (Kitchen aid) and Refrigerator (LG) were replaced in 2021.
-The powder room on the main level is conveniently located and was remodeled in 2018 with new floors/cabinetry and fixtures.
-The upper level (top floor of this three-story building) has two bedrooms (including loft style office) and full bathroom with shower over tub.
- Attached two car garage with level interior entry was updated with Tailored Living Storage, full size washer/dryer (2018) and new garage door/opener (2019):
-Custom Plantation shutters were installed in the kitchen and master bedroom, with electronic solar shades that operate with remote in Living Room (2018).
-All windows/doors are double paned and installed within the last 5 years.
-Interior professional painted in September 2021.
-Extremely rare view terrace/garden/lawn is accessible from entry level hall or double doors in Primary Suite. An Energy efficient saltwater Jetsetter spa was added on this patio in 2019 for advanced relaxation!
-Great location close to public transportation, parks, shopping, and restaurants!
Terraces of Sausalito Homeowners Association consists of 23 townhomes at the north end of town, above The New Village School, MLK Park & Remington Dog Park, off Ebbtide. This well-run HOA is managed by Bayside Property Management. The property Manager is Victoria Taylor: 415.383.8400 cell: 415.569.2234 [email protected] The HOA dues for this unit are $649/mo. and includes insurance, exterior building & common landscaping maintenance, sewer lateral repairs, refuse removal & professional management.
Sellers have requested this property not be placed on MLS. There are no signs at the property. All showings are by appointment only and can be arranged with relatively short notice. The Sellers are in contract on their replacement property and will be closing on 10/12. They have offered a rentback and will need to stay in 838 Olima until 11/13/21. A complete Disclosure Package is available upon request and includes a Home Inspection by Homeguard, Sewer Lateral Inspection by Amesos, Resale Inspection by the City of Sausalito, Natural Hazard Disclosure by NHD, a complete 'Terraces of Sausalito' Homeowner's package and Preliminary Title Report by Old Republic Title.
Please View a 3D Tour of the home here: Matterport Tour