Be prepared to be enchanted with this charming west end, highly desirable Victoria, bungalow. Whether you are looking for a 2nd home in the wine country or a primary residence that is situated on one easy level, this exceptional 3 bedroom/2 bath home will welcome you with a warm embrace. Updated and decorated with a French European flair that includes warm Saltillo tiles through the open living areas, gorgeous black granite and marble in the kitchen, recently installed hardwood floors throughout the primary suite, designer colors and lushly landscaped, fully enclosed English garden. The kitchen has been upgraded with gas range, double ovens, filtered hot/cold water and opens to the dining area/great room for easy entertaining and access. The primary bathroom was remodeled in 2021 with expansive walk-in shower, designer fixtures, double sink(s) and vanity. Laundry room is conveniently located adjacent to the attached 2 car garage. Close to playground, park, trails and charming downtown Petaluma!
- 3 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms (Primary en suite)
- 1,610 square feet of living space (per Floor Plan Visuals)
- 4,493 sq. ft landscaped lot
- Single level, no stairs
- 2 car attached garage with easy interior access
- Built in 1992, updated kitchen and primary bath
- Saltillo tile floors, European flair
- Light and bright with French doors to charming backyard
- Spacious fully enclosed lush landscaped, English garden
- Large deck off dining room perfect for Al Fresco dining
- Gas fireplace in living room
- Near trails, basketball, tennis and playgrounds.
- Great location, close to schools, public transportation, trails & shopping
Showings are by appointment only, as Seller is living in the property with their Golden Retriever! Please come by one of the Open houses on Saturday, 06/18 from 2-4 p.m., Sunday, 06/19 from 1-4 p.m. or Wednesday, 06/22 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. Showings in the evening are most convenient for the seller.
A complete disclosure package that includes completed Sellers Disclosures, Pest/Home Inspection Reports, Preliminary Title report and HOA Documents (1228 B Street is located in Victoria residential subdivision with HOA documents and management/common maintenance fees of $131.00/monthly).
Personal property included in the sale: Washer/Dryer; Fountain in back garden; TV with audio (professionally installed), refrigerator/wine fridge and all other built in appliances and window coverings.
For a private showing or a request for Disclosures, please contact Sherrie Faber @ 415.339.9200