95 Monte Mar
Private. Urban. Retreat.
Nestled on a quarter acre site in a park like setting with amazing views of a lush hillside and the Bay, this charming Mid Century Modern is situated on a private lane that services just five homes. You will be amazed what's behind the private entry gate! Step inside to a light and bright foyer (complete with original 50’s vintage wall clock) that overlooks a private Zen garden & easy level access to three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. One level down, step into the Great Room that opens to expansive view deck, kitchen, pantry, storage and powder room. Prepare to be enchanted by this urban retreat that is a commuter’s dream!
- Beautiful Bay and hillside vistas
- Large light filled view parcel (over ¼ acre)
- Easy living on two levels
- Open living room/dining room with wood beam ceiling, wood burning fireplace that opens to expansive view deck
- Kitchen and pantry have easy access to great room & powder room
- Three bedrooms and two full bathrooms (including Master Suite)
- Stacked washer/dryer in guest bathroom with storage
- Terraced, landscaped, private, light filled gardens and deck that lead down to a lush oak grove
- Loads of natural light with three skylights on upper level
- New flooring throughout
- Freshly painted interior/exterior
- Off Street Parking for two cars
- Move in ready!
- Fantastic commute location – 1 block to public transportation Hub & 101
- Moments away from miles of trails in the GGNRA
Are you interested in being the second owner of this well-loved home? The Trustee has provided Disclosures for this Trust Sale, including Preliminary Title Report provided by Old Republic Title/Pest/Contractors/Roof/Sewer Lateral Inspections for this As Is Sale. Disclosures are available upon request. Please review prior to submitting an offer.
For a private showing, please contact Sherrie Faber, Listing Agent
415.339.9200 call/text or firstname.lastname@example.org