707 Olima Street, Sausalito
Offered at $1,995,000
Live. Work. Play.
The perfect urban retreat! Designed and custom built for the “work from home” owner with a separate caregiver or in-law quarters makes this home the perfect space for families that are home schooling! Situated on a wide street with easy access, across from the recently remodeled MLK Park (with 5 public tennis courts), this modern three level home has an ideal floor plan, large lot with level, fully fenced and landscaped yard, and abundant off street parking in addition to an oversized two car garage.
Light and bright on a large Bay view lot, this special home is designed for today’s family to live, work and play at home with almost 3,000 square feet of living space. The main entry level is comprised of a large great room that opens to the Chef’s kitchen, wrap around view deck and patio, one bedroom and remodeled full bathroom, and laundry closet. Upstairs the Master suite has a vaulted ceiling with large walk-in custom closet. The lower level has a separate entrance (and can also be accessed by interior stairs) and has two bedrooms, a sitting room, full kitchen and remodeled bathroom.
- Almost 3000 square feet of living space on three levels
- Bay views
- Great room with vaulted ceiling & skylight, opens to wrap around view deck and patio
- Chef’s kitchen with three ovens, gas range and granite counters opens to Great Room
- Four bedrooms (including separate Master Suite on top floor with vaulted ceiling)
- Three full bathrooms (two remodeled)
- Easy care Saltillo tile and hardwood floors throughout
- Custom closets throughout
- Full size laundry closet with easy access on main level
- Separate entrance to lower level in-law quarters w/kitchen
- Large storage room on ground floor
- Fully landscaped sunny view lot with level lawn, fully fenced & irrigated
- Hot tub for eight, with secure cover
- Oversized 2 car garage and off -street parking for additional 8 cars (driveway)
- Easy access to public transportation & freeway
- Across the street from public park that includes tennis courts, Rec Center, playground, Par course & playing fields
The present homeowners purchased this home from the original owner/builder in 2016 (off market) and have made many upgrades to the property. They have loved living here with their two young daughters and have particularly enjoyed the flexible floor plan this year, while sheltering in place. They have used the lower floor for their daughter’s bedroom(s), playroom and project room and added custom cabinets/shelving/Murphy bed in the kitchen area for a unique multi-purpose room. The original owner created the lower in-law apartment for additional income.
Recent upgrades include:
- New fence and retaining wall installed in 2016
- California Closets installed in master bedroom, hall closets, downstairs bedrooms
- Murphy bed and built in storage system added to the craft room
- New garage door motor and springs
- Landscaped the backyard -Heavenly Greens grass, new hardscape, concrete patio and pathway, hot tub and drip system, lighting. (removed 8 mature trees and stumps to create level yard)
- New Bosch Dishwasher 2018
- Installed new LG Steam Power Washer and Dryer
- California Closets installed in the laundry room
- Remodeled guest bathroom on main level 2020
- New windows and sliding glass doors throughout 2019
- New interior main floor paint 2019
- New exterior paint (siding and decks) 2019
- Hardwired the electrical box for Generac Generator
- Replaced downstairs refrigerator
- The Shade Store motorized roller shades installed in living room and stairwells 2019
- The Shade Store blackout roller shades installed in bedrooms 2019
- Removed large skylights in great room, drywalled ceiling and hung custom chandelier
- Repaired roof May 2019 where skylights were removed (Roof Repair Craftsmen, San Rafael)
- New Water Heater 2020
- Installed new Toto Bidet toilet, sink and vanity in downstairs bathroom (Burkell Plumbing) 2020
- Security cameras installed 2020
- New exterior patio lighting 2020
*Home is now vacant. All photos are virtually staged.
**Sellers are leaving/including the wood fired pizza oven on side deck/patio.
Please review the 3D Virtual Matterport Tour and website prior to requesting an appointment to show/preview. Showings are by appointment and require all parties sign and provide COVID PEAD (fill out PEAD here) and Pre- Approval letter from verified lender or Verification of Funds to purchase. Appointments can be scheduled here on Calendly at hour intervals, once listing agent is in receipt of documentation. Sanitizer, gloves and shoe covers will be provided at the residence.
A complete disclosure package including Preliminary Title Report by Old Republic Title, Home/Pest Inspection by National Building Inspectors (due 08/08), Resale Inspection by the City (Sewer lateral in compliance) and JCP are included in packet. Offers will be reviewed as they are received. Please include a signed receipt for Disclosures with your offer and allow 24 hours for Sellers to respond.