Nestled on a private sunny hillside with panoramic Bay views, this cozy Old Town Cottage has charm to spare! Accessed by a shared driveway, enter into a gated private parking area for four cars, with a large storage shed, perfect for “toy” storage! This three bedroom/two bathroom home has been lovingly remodeled, expanded and maintained through the years by its present owner. In 2000 the home was converted from a duplex (it’s zoned R-2 2.5) to a single family residence, with an expansion of the lower level that now includes a master suite. Beautifully landscaped with terraced gardens, sitting area, two wrap around decks on either level and large patio - This home is meant for great for indoor/outdoor living. Prepare to be enchanted!
New on MLS: 21702273
Highlights of the property include:
- Panoramic Bay views from most rooms
- The open living room/kitchen has wood burning fireplace, wrap around view deck with easy access to patio
- Three bedrooms and two full bathrooms -both with shower over tub
- Eat-in kitchen remodeled in 2001 opens to private view patio
- Gated entry with off street parking for 4 cars + storage
- Beautifully landscaped, irrigated & terraced garden & patio
- Light, Bright and Private!
- Master Suite on lower level is accessed by spiral stairs from upper floor. The master suite has a walk-in closet, large laundry room with storage, wood burning fireplace and wrap around view deck with hot tub.
- Large laundry room was recently remodeled with full size washer/dryer and custom cabinetry
- Wonderful commute location with easy access to the Golden Gate Bridge
- Close to GGNRA and downtown Sausalito for fine dining, shopping, biking, hiking and more!
Sale is subject to Seller’s successful purchase/close of a replacement property…
Shown by Appointment Only.