60 Prospect Avenue
Offered at $3,195,000
Romantic 1920’s vintage Spanish Colonial Mediterranean with breathtaking San Francisco Views on exceptional quarter acre terraced, landscaped parcel, will steal your heart! Not on the market in almost 50 years, this lovingly maintained single family home has been renovated and expanded over the years to create an ideal oasis for the entire family…Over 3000 square feet of interior living space on two levels, with view terraces from every public room, large Great Room with formal dining area, as well as eat in view kitchen that opens to expansive view Terrace. A wonderful home with elegant spaces for entertaining, remarkable views and plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces for work, play and relaxation.
- Extraordinary Panoramic San Francisco Views that include Angel Island, the full expanse of the Bay Bridge and San Francisco
- Beautiful Mediterranean architecture throughout
- Situated in the sought-after Upper Banana Belt (so named for good weather pattern)
- Entry terrace that opens to the light filled View Great Room with soaring ceilings, fireplace, view terrace and steps up to the formal dining looking out to the rear landscaped garden
- Large kitchen with separate dining area that opens to view terrace, rear gardens, powder room, large pantry closet and wet bar
- Spacious Master Bedroom has large walk-in closet and french doors opening to view balcony
- Three guest bedrooms with above average ceiling height and views
- Office or Den with separate entrance
- Full size laundry room with sink
- Abundant storage (finished and unfinished)
- Landscaped mature, terraced gardens that are fully irrigated
- Elegant indoor/outdoor Kitchen with panoramic San Francisco views on upper NW Corner of lot with it’s own view terrace, vaulted exposed beam ceiling, chandelier, and plenty of room for entertaining and al fresco dining
- Two car garage(s) with automatic garage doors and abundant on street parking (not a through street)
- Short distance to major public transportation Hub for SFO and Financial District & Golden Gate National Rec Area (GGNRA)
This exceptional home was expanded and renovated with new foundation in 1983 by present owners, while maintaining the vintage Mediterranean architecture of yesteryear. Recent improvements include new interior/exterior paint, new irrigation, refinished hardwood floors on the upper level and new carpet downstairs. A complete disclosure package including Preliminary Title Report, Pest & Home Inspection by NBI (09/17 Inspection date), Sewer Lateral Inspection by Trenchless Titan with required repairs and City Resale Inspection are provided in the packet. All showings are by appointment, with COVID Advisory/Disclosure (get form here) and Pre Approval provided a minimum of 4 hours prior to showings. Appointments can be scheduled on Calendly, here, at 90 minute intervals!
Matterport Tour: 3D VIRTUAL TOUR
*There are approximately 60 stairs from the street to the upper, entry level of the home.
**Downstairs rooms have been virtually staged. This includes two bedrooms (one with private entrance), office with private entrance, laundry room and full bathroom.