Gracious. Distinctive. Rare. Situated in the sought after Upper Banana Belt region of The Hill, this exquisite historic residence (circa 1894) has captivating views of the San Francisco skyline, Bay Bridge and the Bay and will compel the most discerning visitor with the quality of construction (remodeled in 2002) and architecture. With uncommon and notable privacy, three separate master suites on three levels (all with private, street entrances) and outdoor accessibility, this is the perfect home for entertaining. Beautifully landscaped, with cascading waterfall, Koi pond and level lawn areas, prepared to be enchanted by the grand scale and beauty.
Located just two blocks from a major transportation hub and Highway 101 on a dead end street (little through traffic), this classic New England Cape Cod style home is in the perfect commute location. Three car off street parking, including garage with interior level entry to Master Suite and separate entry to Kitchen, with level entry to master suite from the street and one level down to public rooms and guest suite.
- Approximately 4400 square feet of interior, view filled living spaces on a grand scale
- Dramatic views to San Francisco skyline and the Bay
- Remodeled in 2002 with accurate historic Cape Cod architectural details
- Enter through magical landscaped garden with waterfall & Koi pond to grand formal entrance with sweeping stair and formal dining room
- Light and bright formal living room with wood burning fireplace & view terrace
- Formal dining room, adjacent to kitchen has French doors that lead to front garden, waterfall and Koi pond.
- Gourmet kitchen with two prep areas opens to Breakfast room and wet bar
- Three master suites, one on each level, each with private street entrance(s)
- Three powder rooms servicing the public areas on each of the three floors
- Upstairs private master suite has its own fireplace, lovely view terrace and den with fireplace
- Interior entrances from garage to kitchen and upper level master suite
- Exterior entrance to home office, gym/spa room & storage on lower level
- Beautifully landscaped gardens include two level lawns
- Master Wing on the upper level is Air Conditioned
- Hardwood floors recently refinished throughout
- Meticulously maintained by present owner for the past ten years
- Remodeled in 2002 by previous owners with steel reinforced foundation
This distinctive New England style home with European elegance is not on MLS. Disclosures are available upon request and can be transmitted electronically.