This sophisticated Designer owned home has been beautifully updated and maintained with great attention to timeless details. A gracious entry created by natural stone surfaces welcomes you to this three story townhome. Facing northwest, the views of sunsets over the Bay and Mt. Tam are breathtaking.
The large step down living room with 9’ ceilings, hardwood floors & gas fireplace opens to a view deck and formal dining area just off kitchen. A true indoor/outdoor lifestyle has been created by the amazing private outdoor patio just off kitchen. Always protected, this spacious outdoor oasis w/its landscaped terraced garden & side yard, built-in corten steel gas fireplace & hot tub will be your 2nd living room!
On the upper floor, the master suite with its own private view deck and vaulted ceilings is adjacent to two guest bedrooms and an additional guest bathroom.
This townhome is situated in Marina Vista Homeowners Association, a Planned Unit Development (PUD). Unlike most Condominiums, the homeowner owns the land and the building (more like a SFR). The low HOA fees of $65/mo. include management, water & common landscape maintenance.
- Spacious floor plan with views of Mt. Tam, the Bay and beyond.
- 3 Bedrooms (including Master Suite); 2.5 Bathrooms (powder room on living level)
- Full size laundry room with new washer/dryer
- Windows and doors replaced throughout
- Landscaped entry, side yard and back patio - includes auto drip irrigation; low voltage lighting; custom basalt stone fountain; corten steel outdoor gas fireplace, hot tub with cover and natural bluestone surfaces
- Hardwood floors throughout living level
- Custom kitchen with concrete counters; Sub Zero glass door fridge; Miele dishwasher
- Designer finishes throughout
- Vaulted ceiling in master bedroom with attached view decks
- Upgraded bathrooms with custom cabinetry, stone and concrete counters/enclosures
- Recently replaced most siding, stained exterior, new roof and replaced furnace/ducting.
- Off street parking for 2 cars w/ample on street parking
- Two storage rooms
- Protected and private
- Low HOA dues of $65.00/mo. for this PUD
- Conveniently located just off 101 North. Close to shopping, restaurants and transportation