RARE. URBAN. GEM.
Nestled in the heart of Turney Valley in New Town, this Vintage 1907 Cottage was transformed on the interior in 2013 by local architect Neal Schwartz, while keeping the exterior’s charm of yesteryear. This modern, ecofriendly, light filled home is the perfect weekend ‘get away’, great investment opportunity or terrific live/work environment.
- Two bedrooms and Two full bathrooms
- Remodeled in 2013 w/small addition that added guest bathroom/laundry
- All plumbing, electrical, lighting, heating systems and appliances replaced in 2013
- Radiant heated cork/slate floors with multiple zones
- Ecofriendly “Ultra Touch Denim” insulation
- Most interior doors replaced 2013 - guest bedroom original vintage door & hardware
- Solid Hemlock hardwood custom cabinetry with soft pulls in Kitchen
- Solid Ash hardwood custom cabinetry in bathrooms w/white Caesarstone counters in guest
- Hand-picked honed Fox-Griggo Perla Marble Counters in Kitchen and Hearth
- Dual pane Anderson windows and doors
- Fully fenced yard with access from master suite and guest bathroom
- Enclosed front porch
- Custom biofuel fireplace and marble hearth
- Appliances include Wolf range/hood, Sub-Zero under counter draw refrigerator(s), Miele dishwasher/washer/dryer
- Energy efficient lighting and plumbing installed in 2013
- Off street parking/garage for two small cars (tandem)
- Solar panels on roof generate enough electricity to keep utility bills low (average $60/month)
Located just a half block from the heart of Sausalito, Caledonia Street, where 'locals' shop and dine at award winning Restaurants. Close to the library, parks & services and in a great commute location….This little gem has it all!
A Disclosure package is available upon request and can be transmitted electronically
Offer Date: Friday, March 10th by Noon
All Offers must include the Receipt for Disclosures
Sherrie Faber, Principal - BRE No. 01272361
This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verifying its accuracy. This is not intended to solicit property currently listed for sale. FCR, Inc. is independently owned & operated by this listing agent.