EXTRAORDINARY. ELEGANT. RARE
Situated on the little known Cooper Lane, this stunning turn of the century classic residence, with panoramic Bay views was once the Sausalito Tennis Club. For the last 20+ years, current owners have transformed and rebuilt this single family home (formerly a duplex) with the utmost care to preserving the integrity of the architecture, with quality construction and materials applied throughout.
From the moment you enter the private grounds, you will be emotionally drawn to how special and unique this home truly is. Stunning views spanning the Bay from San Francisco and Bay Bridge to Angel Island and beyond. This light, bright and private two story family home with almost 3000 square feet of interior view filled rooms, is sure to please the most discerning. A rare find with generously sized formal rooms that expand to view terrace(s) and balconies for wonderful indoor/outdoor flow and great spaces for entertaining.
Located in the sought after Banana Belt (the best weather Sausalito has to offer) within the Historic District and just a few blocks to the Ferry & downtown or Hwy 101 and Golden Gate Transit, this is an ideal commute location. There are five off street parking spaces, including a two car garage, plenty of on street parking and just one flight of stairs to enter.
This very special home has it all! Prepare to be enchanted...
Please call or text Sherrie @ 415.339.9200 for a private showing.
Disclosures are available upon request.
- Panoramic Bay and San Francisco views from almost every room!
- Perfect flowing indoor/outdoor family floor plan on two levels with easy garage access.
- Four bedrooms and four full bathrooms including separate Garden In-Law Suite and spacious Master Suite.
- Large living room with breakfast area and wood burning fireplace, opens to formal dining room, kitchen and view balcony.
- Formal dining room opens to the kitchen and private west facing terrace and gardens beyond.
- Chef's kitchen with Gourmet Wolf range, new Bosch double oven(s) and Sub-Zero fridge is accessed from either the living room or formal dining room and has its own door to the private terrace - wonderful for dining al fresco while enjoying the glow from the setting sun.
- Master Suite, on the entry level, has a large walk-in custom cedar closet, sitting area with wood burning fireplace, private patio accessed through French doors, views to the Bay and spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi soaking tub. The stacked washer/dryer is in the water coset in the master bathroom.
- Two guest bedrooms and two full guest bathrooms -one on each level of the main home.
- Private Garden Suite with exterior entrance/access includes a spacious bedroom and bathroom, built in 2009.
- Beautifully maintained landscaped gardens and level lawn!
- Detached two car garage with parking deck for three more and plenty of on street guest parking (Sausalito Blvd).
- Situated in the heart of Sausalito's best weather area, The Banana Belt!
- Great commute location, ideally placed a short distance to downtown (Ferry) and Hwy 101 (Golden Gate Transit & SFO Marin Airporter).