Located in the gated community of Glen Grove Estates (a Planned Unit Development), this chic hillside retreat, with spacious open floor plan, is private, light and bright and perfect for your indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Easy access by private stair or hillside elevator (Hilavator) with it's own private entrance and enclosed patio!
This contemporary home, built in 1980 has been upgraded through the years with most recent improvements that include infinity decks and balcony, Nana walls from the open living/dining room to two view decks, hi efficiently low e furnace and windows throughout and upgraded gas fireplace with temperature controlled settings.
On three levels with nice separation between the Master Suite level and guest quarters, this approxmately 2300 square foot residence has hardwood floors throughout most of the home, separate wine cellar and storage, full size laundry room and so much more!
Glen Grove Estates is made up of 11 free standing homes that are governed and managed by the Homeonwers Association, their By-Laws, Convenents COnditions & Restrictions (CC&R's) and the Board of Directors. The HOA oversees the maintenance of the common areas and HOA fees of $395/mo per homeowner includes all common area maintenance (parking decks, stairs, trees/views, landscaping, Hilavator), insurance and waste management.
The tranquil, peaceful setting and amazizng panoramic views in this lovely well cared for and maintained Community is a very special, rare find. Just blocks to downtown Sausalito (and Ferry) or the Spencer Avenue Exit off the 101, where the Express 4 Golden Gate transit bus departs/arrives from the SF Financial District and the Marin Airporter to SFO has last pick-up and first drop off from the airport!
Prepare to be enchanted...
Open House Schedule:
Sunday July 22nd, 2018 - 1-4 p.m.
Please park in uncovered guest parking and wait for assistance to operate the Hilavator!
Lemonade and homemade cookies await you!
A complete disclosure package, including Homeowner's Association Documentation and Inspections are available upon request.!
ALL SHOWINGS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
279 Santa Rosa Avenue
Vacation year round from this peaceful, hillside retreat with panoramic Bay views, privacy, indoor/outdoor living and great open floor plan – The ideal home for entertaining! Situated on a lush hillside in a small gated community of 11 private homes, Glen Grove Estates, this light filled contemporary home is just above the coveted Banana Belt, known for good weather, proximity to town and great commute. Easy access from assigned parking via enclosed hillside elevator or private stairs. This light, bright home is the perfect turn-key retreat.
- Panoramic Bay and Marina and peaceful woodland views from every room!
- Light and bright three level, three bedroom (including Master Suite ) two and a half bathroom contemporary home.
- Entry level has open living room with vaulted ceiling, fireplace (recently converted to gas with temperature control), powder room, dining area that opens to private infinity view decks, eat-in kitchen and beautiful hardwood floors throughout.
- View decks have been recently upgraded with glass enclosures, Ipe and gas heaters to enjoy year around!
- Upper level features a private master suite enclosed with glass wall/door, walk-in closet, loft sitting area or office, private view balcony and spacious master bathroom with Jacuzzi tub.
- Lower level has two guest bedrooms, guest bathroom (shower over tub); full size laundry room and wine cellar with storage.
- Located in Glen Grove Estates, a small Planned Unit Development (with Homeowner’s Association) of 11 private free standing homes. HOA dues are $395/mo. and includes common area maintenance (including Hilavator, stairs, parking area tree trimming and landscaping), insurance and waste management. The HOA is not professionally managed and is governed by Board of Directors, all GGE Homeowners.
- This free-standing home is situated on the 3rd of 4 levels and has its own private entrance that can be accessed by either a hillside enclosed elevator (Hilavator) or private stairs.
- Each homeowner has two conveniently located, covered & assigned parking spaces. Guest parking is abundant.
- Great commute location within blocks to public transportation and the heart of town.
- Great Schools!
- Private, spacious, tranquil and bright…approximately 2300 square feet of elegant living space!