Offered at $1,425,000
Vacation year round from this peaceful, hillside retreat with panoramic Bay views, privacy, indoor/outdoor living and great open floor plan. Situated on a lush hillside, in a small gated community of 11 private homes, Glen Grove Estates. This light filled contemporary home is just above the coveted Banana Belt, known for good weather and great commute. Easy access from enclosed hillside lift or a few flights of stairs… This light, bright home is the perfect turn-key retreat!
- Panoramic Bay & hillside views from every room
- Private, spacious, tranquil and bright – approximately 2300 square feet of elegant living space!
- Spacious open floor plan on three levels accessed by enclosed hillside elevator or stairs
- Three bedrooms and two full bathrooms, one powder room
- Open Living Room with vaulted ceiling, fireplace, powder room and spacious dining area that opens to large view deck
- Eat-in kitchen opens to its own separate view deck
- Upper level features a private master suite, loft office; four closets and spacious bathroom with jacuzzi tub and separate shower
- Entry level has two guest bedrooms, guest bathroom (shower over tub); full size laundry room; wine cellar and additional storage room
- Located in Glen Grove Estates, a small Planned Unit Development of 11 private, free standing homes. HOA dues are $395/mo. And include common area maintenance (including Hilavator, stairs, parking decks and landscaping), insurance and waste management.
- Each homeowner has two conveniently located, assigned covered parking spaces. Guest parking is abundant.
- Great commute location within blocks to public transportation and the heart of town
All showings are by appointment. Disclosure package available upon request.