Private. Urban. Retreat.
Overlooking Richardson Bay, this four story private townhome has all of the ingredients you have been looking for! For the last thirteen years the Designer/Owner has been upgrading this special view home to make it the most spectacular residence in The Headlands Homeowner’s Association - Starting with a terrific end unit floor plan that opens to fantastic Richardson Bay views and Open Space and mindfully expanding and upgrading the space with Designer finishes throughout.
From the covered parking area, it is steps to the entrance through a lovely landscaped garden. Enter to the living room with wood burning fireplace and recently refinished hardwood floors. The sunken urban eat-in kitchen with wrap around view deck, has all of the latest high end electric appliances, including wine fridge. Upstairs, the master suite with views of the Bay, remodeled bathroom and its own fireplace is a private, tranquil oasis. Also on this level is a guest bedroom, with artist loft/media room above. Accessed by a private separate entrance, is a wonderful space created for this owner as a home office. This space has tranquil views to Open Space and the Bay beyond….
Donahue is a gateway to the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. This area of The Headlands is home to abundant wildlife and miles of trails. Just off the 101, with easy access to the City, this is a wonderful commute location, so close to everything!
- Beautiful views of Richardson Bay, Open Space and beyond.
- Terrific floor plan with two bedrooms + Loft+ Studio w/ separate entrance; three full bathrooms.
- Designer finishes throughout.
- Light and bright, private end unit has spacious living room with wood burning fireplace and recently refinished natural hardwood floors.
- Remodeled urban eat-in kitchen w/ marble counters, unique custom wall panels, Black Forrest Green break-front cabinets, wrap around view deck and magical private setting that overlooks Open Space and Richardson Bay.
- Master Suite with vaulted ceiling, Bay views, wood burning fireplace & remodeled bath that includes soaking tub & double pedestal sinks.
- Most windows/doors have been replaced with dual pane windows.
- Stackable washer/dryer outside of Master Suite.
- Guest bedroom has office nook and accesses the spacious and bright Loft/Media Room above.
- New carpet & paint throughout.
- Separate entrance to private Studio or Office with its own full bathroom, deck, Bay view and magical forest with abundant wildlife!
- Abundant storage.
The Headlands Homeowner’s Association is professionally managed by Burger Property Management. The monthly homeowner’s assessment is $550.00 and includes exterior building maintenance (including decks and roof) landscape maintenance, insurance, waste collection and water.
This lovely hillside home is ideal for the work at home professional, perfect Pied a Terre, terrific investment opportunity or a lovely Zen Retreat for the most discerning buyer.
Sherrie Faber of First California Realty for a private showing at 415.339.9200
Disclosures are available upon request.