Situated just moments from the Golden Gate Bridge, in the heart of Old Town, this penthouse (top floor/end unit) has lovely northeast facing Bay and Angel Island views! Never before on the market (original owners ‘1961) this condo is only one of only seven units in a well maintained, sought after Homeowners Association.
- Panoramic Bay views from open living room
- Approximately 1000 square feet (according to Measure Comp)
- Two bedrooms and one bathroom
- Newer dual pane windows throughout
- Top floor end unit
- Shared coin operated laundry room on carport level
- Three storage closets (including one in Laundry Room)
- Pellet stove for alternative heat
- Electric base board heat throughout
- Interior painted January 2016
This Shelter Cove Homeowners Association is comprised of seven homeowners and is self-managed. The HOA dues are $250/mo. and include insurance, exterior maintenance, grounds maintenance, water and garbage collection. Each unit has one assigned parking space (No. 7 is closest to the stairs) and four reserved guest parking spaces for the HOA. There are two storage closets at the head of the assigned parking space and one assigned storage closet located in the laundry room. The building has recently been painted, re-roofed and sewer lateral was replaced in 2011 for the building (shared with 202 South).
Disclosures are available upon request and can be sent electronically. Offers will be reviewed as they come after 2/22/16. Escrow has been opened with Retie Brown, Old Republic Title, No. 0457013108RB. Please include an acknowledged receipt for Disclosures with your offer, as well as a Pre-Approval letter from a verified lender with proof of funds for your down payment. If offer is cash, please include verification of funds to close.
Showings by appointment, please.