2 L I N C O L N D R I V E
S a u s a l i t o
Offered at $1,195,000
Prepare to fall in love with this amazingly peaceful, 60’s Vintage Redwood Retreat… This single-family residence, situated on an expansive corner lot at the north end of town, has had only three owners who have enjoyed the tranquility and privacy this home affords.
Just one block to the newly renovated public tennis courts, par course and public park and across the street from Sausalito’s Senior Rotary Housing, where Sausalito Villagers enjoy each other’s company on a regular basis. Something for every age group, in this very special neighborhood with shopping, schools, public transportation and restaurants just moments away.
- Recently refurbished original redwood/fir interior throughout
- Approximately 1700 square feet of living space (including separate studio)
- Single family residence on expansive corner lot
- Great Room with walls of glass; redwood & stone hearth with gas fireplace
- Expansive enclosed private deck just off great room
- Tiled sunroom or “garden room” with skylights that open off Great Room
- Two spacious bedrooms with vaulted ceilings + Loft and one full bath on upper level
- Updated half bathroom off great room
- Recently updated bathrooms/kitchen
- Large Studio with separate entrance (converted garage)
- Fully enclosed patio & 4 car off street parking
- Recently painted exterior
- Storage & outdoor laundry cabinet (full size washer/dryer)
- Large corner lot (approximately 6800 per tax records)
** Photos have been virtually staged and Great Room virtually painted white
This very special property that has been lovingly maintained by the late owner for over a decade. Property is vacant and can be shown by appointment with listing agent or via lockbox (Ekey or combo are available). A complete disclosure package including Pest/Home Inspections by NBI, City Resale Inspection Report & Sewer Lateral Report/Response, Preliminary Title Report are available upon request. This sale is subject to Court confirmation. Offers will be reviewed on 10/1 at 2 p.m. Once an offer is accepted by Seller (the Estate Executor), COE will take up to 45 days for Court Confirmation. No probate required.
Not currently listed on MLS.
Open House Schedule:
1st Off Market Broker’s Tour/Public Open – Wednesday 09/18/19 11:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.
1st Public Open House – Sunday, 09/22/19 – 1 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
2nd Brokers Tour (on MLS) Wednesday 09/25/19 – 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
2nd Public Open House – Sunday 09/29 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sherrie Faber, Principal
BRE No. 01272361
First California Realty, Inc.