Extraordinary San Francisco views throughout this Contemporary Masterpiece! Situated on a private cul de sac, on a street to street lot, this private spacious three level modern home has been redesigned in the last few years by award winning architect Jonathan Feldman to incorporate all of the features for the tech/eco savvy homeowner. Upon entering you will be wowed by the unobstructed panoramic views in every direction, vaulted ceilings, walls of glass and ‘infinity’ view decks masterfully rebuilt in 2013 with the finest materials available. This bright southeast facing home has vaulted ceilings in the public rooms and above average ceiling height throughout. So private and just moments to the 101, GGNRA and San Francisco…. This home has it all!
- Spacious (over 3000 s.f.) with 3 bedrooms + office+ media room, 2 full and 2 half bathrooms on 3 levels with the best views Sausalito has to offer.
- Completely rebuilt and expanded in 2003 with addition of lower level and kitchen.
- Substantially remodeled in 2013 with Architect Jonathon Feldman at the helm and quality craftsmanship by Forsythe Construction. Please visit these websites for more details:
- Spacious and bright entry level is comprised of walls of glass that open to living/dining/media spaces; two attached view glass/stainless steel balconies; powder room; modern office with walls of storage and custom bio fuel modular fireplace (included in sale).
- Separate modern office next to entry was designed by Brian Eby - http://www.visiteby.com/ and includes walls of custom cabinetry, new window coverings and custom handmade desk (optional purchase).
- Chef's eat-in kitchen is conveniently situated next to dining room with granite counters and custom Brazilian cherry cabinetry, Viking 6 burner range, built-in barbecue and double ovens; custom island/breakfast bar; Viking refrigerator; Fisher/Paykel split drawer dishwasher and so much more....
- A fully integrated audio/visual/HVAC/security system has been installed in the house by Metro Eighteen: http://www.metroeighteen.com/ Operable by smart phone or iPad (docking station built in) utilizing the Savant app: https://www.savant.com/ is installed in a temperature controlled closet on the lower level.
- Spacious master suite has amazing views, walk-in closet w/ separate changing room; view balcony, split bathroom w/separate walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub with a view!
- The guest bedroom is adjacent to the master suite along with separate guest bathroom boasting a steam shower!
- Separate laundry room with full size washer/dryer/sink is adjacent to master suite on Level 2
- The den/media room on the lower floor was remodeled in 2013, adding walls of custom storage; wine fridge(s); bio fuel modular fireplace (included in the sale); walls of glass; new deck w/ gas fireplace and built-in pizza oven/planters.
- Sale includes built-in Linn speakers & 60” flat screen TV in den; flat screen in media area off Living Room; James built in speakers on the deck, in the gym and guest room. This entire system is integrated and operated by your smart phone via Savant. This system is capable of being upgraded to operate electronic shades, lighting and security.
- Air conditioning was installed in 2013 w/ three temperature sensors/zones.
- Two car attached garage w/built-in storage/racks (2013), separate storage room and interior entrance.
- Refinished Hardwood floors throughout (no carpet)
- Interior and exterior of home were painted in 2013 w/ high end modern LED lights w/ sensors installed outside.
- Above average ceiling height throughout (vaulted ceiling in living room).
- Electronic window shades have been installed in the living room and master bedroom. Custom, quality window coverings have been installed throughout and included in the sale.
- All decks were replaced with highest quality material and construction (including steel and glass enclosures) 2013.
- Great commute location! Spencer Avenue exit, just a few blocks from Channing, is a Golden Gate Transit “hub” with commuter parking, as well as the last (and first) stop for SFO commuters on the Marin Airporter.
Showings by appointment with 24 hours’ notice, please: Call/Text/email Sherrie 415.339.9200 firstname.lastname@example.org
From the sellers....
What makes a perfect location? At first glance it might be the view or the easy access into the city. both of which are true. But as you live here the area shyly reveals more, maybe less obvious delights. Perhaps it’s the ever changing light, the setting sun reflecting back from tall buildings both in Oakland and San Francisco, perhaps it's the easy access to the miles of trails on the Marin Headlands by the path in front of the house. Could it be the way you can sit on the deck in shorts and in the sun watching the cloud roll off the headlands like a tsunami in the way that it does off Cape Town’s Table Mountain, smiling at people who think Sausalito’s microclimate is cold when in fact the opposite is true. Maybe it’s waking up to air that’s always clean and fresh, watching the sun rise as we stretch on the deck, coffee in hand and look forward to another perfect day, uncertain whether we should head to the hills, the coast, the city or to wine country: all of them so easily accessible. Perhaps it’s all of these things.