Contemporary. Urban. Retreat.
South facing and overlooking Richardson Bay and beyond, this three story townhome has all of the ingredients you have been looking for! This very special view home has a large attached two car garage with level interior entry, a terrific open floor plan and floor to ceiling windows for terrific light and views all day!
On the entry level is a loft style den/office overlooking the Bay. Down one level to the Great Room with vaulted ceiling, recently refinished hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace, open Kitchen with breakfast bar & pantry closet, view balcony, powder room, laundry closet, surround sound and walls of glass for exceptional light and views. The lower level has a spacious guest bedroom & guest bathroom with tub, master suite and view balcony that is accessible from both rooms.
Located at the north end of town in a terrific commute location - close to shops, restaurants and public transportation!
- Beautiful views of Richardson Bay, Bay Bridge, Angel Island
- Terrific floor plan with two bedrooms + Loft+ two and half bathrooms
- Attached two car garage with interior level entry (no stairs)
- Designer finishes throughout
- Light and bright, private end unit has spacious great room with wood burning fireplace and recently refinished natural hardwood floors.
- Updated kitchen w/ marble counters, breakfront cabinets, gas range, breakfast bar and opens to Great Room
- Private Master Suite with view terrace overlooking Richardson Bay
- Hardwood floors on the entry level and Great Room were refinished September 2016
- Full size washer/dryer in laundry closet next to kitchen
- New carpet & paint throughout
The Terrace’s Homeowner’s Association is professionally managed by Burger Property Management. The monthly homeowner’s assessment is $481.00 and includes exterior building maintenance (including decks and roof) landscape maintenance and insurance (including earthquake). Recent upgrades/maintenance to the property includes new tiled entry porch & trim, new retaining wall (at driveway) and drainage. Buildings are scheduled to be painted next year.
This lovely hillside home is ideal for the work at home Professional, perfect Pied a Terre, terrific investment opportunity or a lovely tranquil retreat for the most discerning buyer.