105 Lincoln Drive, Sausalito
Urban. Zen. Retreat.
Experience the Zen of Sausalito living. This spacious, modern and light-filled single-family residence with panoramic Bay views will check every box! Just over 2000 square feet of living space on two levels, with an expansive wrap around view deck and fully fenced backyard, this home has been beautifully updated and maintained and is ready to welcome its new owner. The home features a level entry and an easy, flowing floor plan with open concept kitchen/dining/den and living room on the first floor and two bedrooms with an open loft office upstairs. Looking for a retreat close to the City—in move-in condition? This is it!
Situated on two Bay view parcels on just over ¼ acre, surrounded by a greenbelt in the Marina Vista neighborhood, this two story, two bedroom + loft home boasts recently renovated decks that provide inviting Bay views and outdoor access from all first floor rooms. A second deck off the upstairs master suite – also recently renovated – features frosted glass panels for extra privacy.
Other features include a gas fireplace in the living room and second fireplace in upstairs loft; remodeled kitchen and guest bathroom; newly landscaped backyard with irrigation, fenced yard and dog run; a delightful Japanese-style front garden, and so much more. Directly behind Willow Creek Academy Campus, separated by a fire road, with only one other home visible.
- Level entry with two car garage and four additional off-street parking spaces.
- Garage features built-in storage system as well as loft storage.
- Spacious entry hall opens to downstairs rooms with easily accessible powder room, coat closet and extra storage closet.
- View-filled open living room transitions into dining room, den and adjacent kitchen– all opening to new wrap-around deck with stylish stainless-steel cable, Ipe wood top rails and easy-to-maintain Trex flooring.
- Recently updated kitchen includes custom Omega cabinets, Quartzite counters & breakfast bar. The kitchen has a 5-burner gas range and two large pantry closets along with an eat-in breakfast nook.
- The Great Room has vaulted ceiling with tons of natural light, new gas fireplace with remote control and opens to the wrap-around view deck and enclosed yard with side patio.
- Spacious Master Suite with vaulted ceiling and new glass paneled-deck (to enjoy private, panoramic Bay views) has large closets and plenty of natural light with skylight.
- Guest Bedroom, next to Master Suite, has lovely Bay views.
- Guest Bathroom has been recently remodeled with new tile, fixtures & cabinetry.
- Full size laundry closet with washer/dryer.
- Spacious Loft/Office or Library overlooks Great Room and has vaulted ceiling and fireplace.
Located on a wide street, with easy off-street parking for four cars, this property is in an ideal commuting location, close to the 101 and San Francisco! Nearby are numerous parks, including recently refurbished Sausalito public tennis courts at the corner of Coloma and Olema, and MLK Park! Gorgeous Rodeo Beach and the hiking trails of the Marin Headlands are just around the corner.
This property is located in the Marina Vista Planned Unit Development. There are common landscaped areas that are part of this Homeowners Association. HOA dues of $60.00/mo. include maintenance of common areas and water. The open land across the street affords additional privacy and green space and is owned and maintained by Caltrans. Please review HOA Docs and Preliminary Title Report for a better understanding of the parcel(s), restrictions, and public easements on same.
A complete Disclosure Package, including inspections & Preliminary Title Report No. 0457019878-RB are available upon request. All showings are by Appointment Only and require that buyer & their agent have provided a signed COVID Disclosure & Advisory, Pre-Approval letter from qualified lender or Verification of funds, if cash, and reviewed property website, in detail. Property is Owner Occupied, and all showings will follow strict COVID PPE guidelines and require masks, shoe covers and gloves and sanitization upon entry. Private Zoom Tours are available upon request.